Today, we brought to you some very basic facts and rules that must be followed before following on twitter. With the help of this post on will be able to use the Twitter facility successfully.
- 1. Realize your Goal:-Be it building networking or marketing of a brand, to be able to take full advantage of Twitter, we must know about our aim for using Twitter.
- 2. Use short tweets:- One may Tweet a maximum of 140 character tweet at one time Also, if other want to retweet your tweet they have to add the words RT + your name at the start. So, short is the best.
- 3. Display some value in your tweets:- To get noticed and earn followers tweet not just for the sake for tweeting anything, add some worthy stuff for others to interest.
- 4. Be Professional:-Keep your account professional in all respects be it lookwise or tweet wise. Your profile should remain updated at all time.
- 5. Less scope of making mistake on a platform like Twitter:-So, Use it wisely without spamming anyone else’ personality. Any of your activity gets noticed by millions of users.
- 6. Use @ to direct your tweet at someone:-Add @ before a followers’ name, if he/ she wants to direct a comment at that specific follower.
- 7. Use DM facility for private messages:-If you don’t want your message to be seen by anyone other than the recipient, then DM Direct message facility can be used in the manner:- “D recipient’s name+ message.
- 8. Hashtag:- Twitter has a very unique facility for easy categorization. Or for easy and effective searching. So, simply add the symbol # before any search for matching solutions.
- 9. Shorten the URL with URL shorteners:-Posting a useful link often is a good idea than to tweet randomly. Considering the maximum character length, one may use the application of shortening the URL like TinyURL for easy tweeting.
- 10. WeFollow:-The one who is new to the Twitter must take a look at WeFollow first which is a twitter created , a very user friendly directory for building easy networking.
Keep Reading with us!